Rotary™ Roller Cutter
Regular price $26.99 Sale price $13.99
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Quilting Tool. - You will love our 28mm rotary cutter for your quilting or sewing projects. Easily cut through up to 3 layers at once.
- Ideal Design. – Use our rotary cutter for sewing with confidence in any direction, forward or backward. Roller cutter will not bind, skip, or bunch up your fabric. And safety lock system means you don’t have to worry if little hands are helping with your latest sewing or quilting task.
- Comfort Grip. – Handle is designed with your comfort in mind. Ergonomic shape and anti-slip handle means your hands won’t get tired while cutting fabric just how you need it.
- Carbon Steel Blade. – Cutter comes with 28mm SK-5 carbon steel blade; also fits pinking (PIB-45), scallop (SCB-45) and wave (WAB-45) blades (not included) for your creative pleasure.
- New Safety Lock System. - The blade is safely covered until you are ready to use the cutter. No more safety issues.
- Material: Stainless Steel
Product Size: Length: 140mm Hilt Width: 23mm
Blade diameter: 28mm
- Usable Way: Right or Left-Handed Available , You can cut changing direction freely, back and forth, a linear direction, circular cutting.
- Use for: Cutting Fabrlic, Vinyl, Paper, Cloth, Leather etc.
Extremely high demand: expect 2-4 weeks for it to arrive (to be safe).
This cutter is nifty! I use it on fabrics and on gift wrapping. Saves valuable time at the holidays. This particular brand works well for me.
Big improvement over my old cutter. I love working with the rotary cutter. It makes working on my crafts so much simpler and easier. I love it! Thank you so much Pretty Smarty!
This is built well and solid construction. Easy to use and operate. Works just like it should.
This cutter is amazing. The cut is clean. Blade is very sharp and cuts through materials with ease.
This rotary cutter is excellent. I am a left hander and not very nimble. I was able to cut vinyl with no problem.
Just needed an extra for teaching classes. I use these alll the time. the best roller cutter I had
great product for a great price!
Excellent product and great quality!
This cutter feels good in your hand. It cuts well, and the blade safety guard is easy to use and works well. It snaps up out of the way during use. It is not spring loaded like some of the other models.
I recently bought a sewing machine and cutting stuff was a nightmare until I got this. I tried scissors, an X-ACTO knife, as well as a regular knife, but this was by far the best and easiest. It's actually a lot of fun to cut stuff with it because of how effortlessly it slices through things. Make sure you have a self-healing mat under this to avoid damaging your work surface or the blade.
I've been using an OLFA rotary cutter for years--finally wore it out; rather, it finally broke when I lent it to my teenaged neighbor. No, she didn't offer to replace it, but I did because I can't live without it. Twenty years of use for the old one? I got my money's worth.
It was nice to be able to get such a good price and have it delivered to my door in just a couple of days. I should feel guilty for not buying local but local means having to do a massive amount of work for me these days; I really appreciate Amazon and the ability to get what I want without so much effort.
Super sharp blade, easy to grip. I like this better than the smaller size I've been using to cut my quilting fabric (45mm I think).
Great price in comparison to the price at fabric stores. My niece was delighted with the gift!
This is a replacement for my old Olfa cutter. I have used my "retired cutter" for over 2 years.